FW: RE: Accessible Kindle Reader

  • From: "Rasmussen, Lloyd" <lras@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2011 10:48:08 -0500

Correction:  I was doing the Amazon link from memory.  It should be
  www.amazon.com/accessibility/kindle

And if anyone has some idea why Outlook 2007 can't read my previous message
when it comes back from Freelists, (McAffee flags it as corrupt content), I'd
like to know.

Lloyd Rasmussen, Senior Project Engineer
National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped
Library of Congress   202-707-0535
http://www.loc.gov/nls
The preceding opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of the
Library of Congress, NLS.