RE: Errors In C# demo program I can't see or I don't understand

  • From: Katherine Moss <Katherine.Moss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2011 01:13:08 +0000

Do I really?  Oops. Okay.  Thanks.  I'll go take a look at that.  Strangely
enough, JAWS never read that one off, therefore, I must have missed it that
way.  And when debugging, I'm surprised that the compiler didn't just tell me
that rather than be obscure about it.  Do you think that once I get more into
this, then I'll get used to those obscurities?  And ... never mind.  I see it
now LOL.