Re: Error Provider: How will you catch that?

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 09:03:48 -0400

Hi:
Are you using Sql Server or Access DataBase? I am not familiar with the Error Provider and will take a look. I usually use Try Catch blocks to trap DataBase errors so am interested in this approach from a knowledge viewpoint.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Varun Khosla" <varun.lists@xxxxxxxxx>