RE: EdSharp: 3 suggestions

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 12:14:13 -0400

Hi,
I think that after is the best, partly since any other editor I've ever used
does so, at least according to my memory. Second, it's difficult to predict
what the user will do next. Sometimes, they'll want to keep typing after the
found results, sometimes they'll want to move the cursor to the beginning of
the results.

Jim

Jim Homme,
Usability Services,
Phone: 412-544-1810
Skype: jim.homme
Internal recipients,  Read my accessibility blog. Discuss accessibility here.