EDSharp compiling error

  • From: Arya <misterenthu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 20:21:39 +0530

Dear Friends,
I am using EDSharp for all my daily needs in win XP.
Today, I installedEDSharp in my win 7 professional 32 bit system.
I tried compiling a jaws script file, but EDSharp is showing some error.
I am not able to understand about the error, therefore I am pasting the error I received in this message.
Please, help me to solve this problem.
Thanks in advance.
With cheers

Error:

 Could not find file 'C:\Users\user\AppData\Roaming\EdSharp\EdSharp.tmp'.

Stack trace:
   at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream.Init(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess
access, Int32 rights, Boolean useRights, FileShare share, Int32
bufferSize, FileOptions options, SECURITY_ATTRIBUTES secAttrs, String
msgPath, Boolean bFromProxy, Boolean useLongPath)
   at System.IO.FileStream..ctor(String path, FileMode mode, FileAccess
access, FileShare share, Int32 bufferSize, FileOptions options)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding,
Boolean detectEncodingFromByteOrderMarks, Int32 bufferSize)
   at System.IO.StreamReader..ctor(String path, Encoding encoding)
   at System.IO.File.InternalReadAllText(String path, Encoding encoding)
   at System.IO.File.ReadAllText(String path)
   at EdSharp.MdiFrame.menuItem_Click(Object sender, EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.RaiseEvent(Object key,
EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripMenuItem.OnClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.HandleClick(EventArgs e)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEventInteractive(EventArgs
e, ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.FireEvent(EventArgs e,
ToolStripItemEventType met)
   at System.Windows.Forms.ToolStripItem.PerformClick()
   at EdSharp.MdiFrame.ProcessCmdKey_Helper(Message&  msg, Keys keyData)
   at EdSharp.HomerRichTextBox.ProcessCmdKey(Message&  msg, Keys keyData)
   at System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessMessage(Message&  msg)
   at
System.Windows.Forms.Control.PreProcessControlMessageInternal(Control
target, Message&  msg)
   at
System.Windows.Forms.Application.ThreadContext.PreTranslateMessage(MSG&
msg)