E: environment to write c++

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 16:36:31 -0400

I do not remember the command, but you can bring up the error list, review the errors, then be taken to the line with the error on which you press enter; the list of errors closes and you are at that spot in your code. The main problem with Edsharp is the compiling; it works fine once you get the compiler's binary added to the computer's environment variables, but doing that is a huge pain; my Edsharp will still not compile VB or c# even though I have VS2008 and have added csc.exe and whatever the vb compiler is twice now.

Have a great day,
Alex

From: "tuukka Ojala" <tuukka.ojala@xxxxxxxxx
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date sent: Fri, 15 May 2009 23:05:36 +0300

I recommend Bloodshed dev-c plus plus.  Really nice and
accessible ide.  It
uses MinGw as its compiler.

hth

Tuukka