RE: Do I Need Scripts?

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 09:01:22 -0400

In vb6 if it's anything like visual studio 2008 when you start vb6 up,
hitting tab twice will land you on two project buttons.  The first of
these project buttons really isn't a project button at all but an object
button.  Apparently someone over at Microsoft was sloppy enough they
neglected to make the CRC values for those two buttons different and the
decision was made to label both of them project rather than object
because you can't run anything without starting up a project.
Hth.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>