Delete Java Class through Eclipse

  • From: "Brent Neal" <bneal@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:44:03 -0700

How do you delete a java class from Eclipse?  I hit the delete key in package
explorer and this got rid of the text but not the class name.  I went into
windows explorer and deleted the class name.java and class name.class.  Now
when I go back into Eclipse and try to delete the class name it says class name
is out of sink with file system.   It will not let me create another class with
the same name as the one I have been trying to delete.