Re: Debugging EdSharp and NVDA problem on Win64

  • From: Alex Hall <mehgcap@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 18:03:27 -0500

EdSharp32.exe seems fully functional with jaws and nvda (I have only
those two). The 64-bit version still has errors, though. Note that
this is on win7, which has good support for 32-bit programs despite
this being a 64-bit system; I am not sure what would happen on 64-bit
Vista or XP.

Sayline.exe is now working with both screen readers. It might have
just been a one-time fluke that I got that error earlier.