Database Project Help

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 8 Mar 2009 13:12:53 +1100

Hi.
wonder if any one can help me with this project.
not sure if atatchments are allowed on this group.
if so, will then upload, once you have read the message.
as a blind programming student, did create a database application.
in visual basic dot net 2005.
the database application, has a login form, as the base form, but think in i
need to change that.
if you are a user, and put in the user name and password, then you see the
microsoft access 2003 database, with text fields, and two menus.
and some of the file menu options are greyed out.
if you login in as a damin, then you see these other options.
like add, delete, update.
when you click on the close button, and say yes to close the database, it
goes to another form, with a about box, a data grid button, and exit button.
now, my problem, is got extra table adaptors, and binding adaptors, and
cannot seem to delete them.
and got a table panel layout.
and had to put the buttons back inside the cells.
so not sure.
so, need help to get this form fixed and so i can then publish this
application on my website at http:/www.freewebs.com/startrekcafe, with a
tutorial for sighted and blind users.
to show possible employers what i can do as a blind programmer.
and did pass my visual basic subject at my college in 2008.
so, this assignment, got messed up, and so had to rebuild it.
so if any one can help me out with this.
got a zip file.
but not sure if i can send to the group, or need to upload it to the files
section.
did read the rules, but cannot remember if atatchments are allowed.
please clarify this for me.
cheers Marvin.

E-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One