Re: Cross-platform mobile development

  • From: Jared Wright <wright.jaredm@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 07 Apr 2011 11:40:45 -0400

You might want to just review the last couple weeks of the list archives. This has been discussed extensively, especially as relates to the iPhone.

On 4/7/2011 11:17 AM, Holdsworth, Lynn wrote:
Hi all,

Apologies - I know I'm coming in very late on this one, but I've been
backpacking for a year and I'm totally out of the loop.

I've got a possible job offer that involves coding apps for iPhone and
Android. Is there an accessible framework for coding cross-platform
apps? If not, what's the best way to do it, and what programming
language(s) will I need to know?

They want something definitive from me by next week, so I'd really
appreciate any titbits at all.

Cheers, Lynn