Re: Cross-compiling on a Mac PowerPC

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2011 22:09:59 -0600

Ken,

Thanks. Could you tell me the procedure? I know liblouiis and
liblouisxml are already on Mac Ports. However, for BrailleBlaster I need
to compile the latest releases both of liblouis and liblouisutdml. I
access my Mac over a network using ssh.

John

On Fri, Feb 11, 2011 at 10:55:54PM -0500, Ken Perry wrote:
> I do I have cross compiled lots of stuff and as far as I know liblouis
> compiles already send me a copy of the git or svn link and I will give it a
> shot tonight.  Note you need mac ports to make it super easy.
>
> Ken

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA