RE: Creating PowerPoint 2007 slides from HTML source

  • From: "Macarty, Jay {PBSG}" <Jay.Macarty@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 2 Oct 2008 23:22:40 -0500

Jim,
Thanks for the feedback; that worked fine. I created the document as HTML using
the header tags 1 through 6 as you described. Then, I opened that file in Word
2007 and saved it as a Word document. Didn't have to make any changes to the
word doc. Then, I opened PowerPoint and went to New Slide, pressed space to
open the menu and selected Slide from outline. After I selected the Word doc,
everything came in just fine. Each h1 header became a new slide and h2 through
h6 provided bullets with bullet style and indent adjusted automatically at each
level.