Re: Concatonation Query

  • From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2008 03:50:42 -0500

Marv: if you do a Google Advanced Search on:
string concatenation vb.net
You will get hundreds, make that thousands, of articles on the subkject. You can use StringBuilder or just the concatenation operator and then just assign the finished string to the text property of the label or textbox control, not sure as did not understand what you were trying to say.
Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>