Collection of C# fruit basket samples

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 13:08:00 -0400 (EDT)

For convenient access to those interested in learning the C# language, I have created a composite archive that contains various approaches I used over the years for developing a fruit basket program with that language.

Jamal

From the archive
http://EmpowermentZone.com/cs_fruit.zip

The following eight archives are contained inside:

cs2_fruit.zip = C# 2.0 fruit basket with specific pixel coordinates

cs3_fruit.zip = Fruit basket using features of the C# 3.0 language

db_fruit.zip = C# fruit basket with data binding to a Microsoft Access or SQLite database

lbc_fruit.zip = C# fruit basket using Layout by Code

layout_fruit.zip = C# fruit basket with a general approach to layout panels

mdi_fruit.zip = MDI, single instance, scriptable fruit basket in C#

C# fruit basket with persistent storage via SQL Server Compact Edition
ssce_fruit.zip = C# fruit basket with persistent storage via SQL Server Compact Edition

wxnet_fruit.zip = C# fruit basket with standard controls via wxWidgets