Re: C and Java Programmers Wanted

  • From: "Robert Jaquiss" <rjaquiss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Aug 2010 22:50:02 -0500

Hello Abe:

     In my opinion, there are two ways to get back into programming. One way is
to enrol in a college program and take some courses to update your skills. If
you want to learn Java, I liked the book Thinking in Java by Bruce Eckel. You
would want to check, but the book used to come with a CD that had example code.
BookShare also has books on Java. I wouldn't try RFB&D because readers have a
hard time reading JAVA. If you have an RFB&D account, you can of course try a
few books and see how they work.

Regards,

Robert