Re: C# and COM - creating COM events

  • From: "Tyler Littlefield" <tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 17:38:17 -0700

Hello,
Try this; it might help a bit.
http://www.15seconds.com/issue/060309.htm
this is geared toward javascript, but you can use the same ideas I think:
http://channel9.msdn.com/forums/Coffeehouse/130000-Exposing-C-events-using-COM-to-JavaScript/
I think creating an interface to create the delegate over would do the trick;
not totally sure though. That's how I would expose methods, and then just use a
get/set function for props--not sure how those would get exposed.
HTH,
Thanks,
Tyler Littlefield
email: tyler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
web: tysdomain-com
Visit for quality software and web design.
skype: st8amnd2005