Re: C# - Writing to the console from a winexe executable

  • From: "Martin Slack" <m.g.slack@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 07:12:47 -0000

Jay,

It's some time since I used it, but the C# I D E has an output window which I think takes console output.

On the other hand, have you tried running cmd.exe /k from your program to make the console window persist before writing to it?

 hth

Martin

----- Original Message ----- From: "Macarty, Jay {PBSG}" <Jay.Macarty@xxxxxxxx>