Re: Bookshare Validator Needed

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2008 07:44:37 -0700

Jim, do u have the printed book & would u send it to me if so? I will
validate if u do but I won't if u don't, for the specific reasons
Chris sited. Contact me off list at
abletec@xxxxxxxxx
if you'd be interested in workin w/me on this. I have an optacon & I
can use it very successfully to validate these types of materials but
I don't wanna do it w/o the printed book because there's too much
possibility of error, which will only leave the reader frustrated when
s/he tries to use the code examples, etc.

Let me know.

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at:
www.abletec.serverheaven.net