Re: Book needed: Windows Administration at the Command Line for Windows 2003, Windows XP, and Windows 2000:

  • From: "InthaneElf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2008 22:51:54 -0700

I do believe that that was the name of the book they are looking for, smile.

inthane
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
www.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Agemtree
"merchants in fine facetted and cabochon gemstones"
www.agemtree.com
operator: Fruit Basket Demo Sight, where you can find a similar project done in several

programming languages, along with its source code, so you can decide what language is right

for you

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ishe Chinyoka" <chinyoka.consultant@xxxxxxxxx>