RE: Blind or visually impaired folks in the Boston area

  • From: "Chris Hofstader" <cdh@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 08:40:35 -0400

I'm in Cambridge until Thursday or Friday and then back again in early
November until December 7 or so, after that, I'll be hiding from the winter
in Florida until June 2009.  They should also contact Joe Lazarro as he is
also blind but, more importantly, he knows most of the blind people in this
end of the state.  Gayle Yarnell would also be helpful by participating
herself and finding others.

cdh

Chris Hofstader
CUNY, BSO, ATG, Odds and Ends