Blind Programming Dissertation

  • From: "Andreas Stefik" <stefika@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2008 17:07:55 -0700

Hey List,

Some folks here contacted me recently asking for a copy of my
dissertation on a prototype programming environment I built
specifically for blind programmers (And some related human
experiments). As of about a week ago, this dissertation was officially
accepted by the graduate school at Washington State University
(granting me a doctorate in the process). As such, for those of you
that wanted a copy, it is now online:

http://www.wsu.edu/~stefika/Albums.html

Andreas

P.S. I definitely must thank the many, many, fantastic folks on this
mailing list. Over the last few years, I have found the needs of the
blind programming community to be deeply interesting and inspiring.
Thanks to everyone, your honest and continual feedback has been
tremendously appreciated.

P.P.S. I suppose I have to find a job now ... go figure.