Best Windows SSh client?

  • From: Garry Turkington <gat.access@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 21:45:31 +0100

Hi all,

I do a lot of development on remote Linux boxes and mostly do so from
a Mac or Linux desktop.

However I now need do so from a Windows Vista desktop using Jaws 11
(soon to be 12).  I was wondering if anyone has found a good ssh
client that's accessible, in particular with good cursor tracking and
cut/paste ability?

I've always just used CygWin for such access but though it tends to
track well cut/paste isn't great.  Similar with Teraterm and last time
I tried Putty it wasn't much better.

Have things gotten better in this regard?

Thanks,
Garry