AutoIt and IniForms Question

  • From: james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Oct 2008 17:23:39 -0400

Hi,
On the AutoIt site, they say they when you download AutoIt, that there is a
dll file that you can use with scripting languages that will let you have a
GUI interface. I have two questions related to this. For PHP, I see that
you can call Com functions and do things like open Word documents. Does
that mean that it would be possible to use this AutoIt dll thing in PHP?

Now for the IniForms question. I'm guessing that I'd need to find or make
some PHP functions that can read ini files so that I can make PHP
communicate with IniForms. Is that right?

Thanks.

Jim

James D Homme, Usability Engineering, Highmark Inc.,
james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx, 412-544-1810

"The difference between those who get what they wish for and those who
don't is action. Therefore, every action you take is a complete
success,regardless of the results." -- Jerrold Mundis
Highmark internal only: For usability and accessibility:
http://highwire.highmark.com/sites/iwov/hwt093/