Archive available of all Floss manuals in .htm and .txt formats

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: ProgrammingBlind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 15:19:57 -0400 (EDT)

With assistance from a sighted reader, I investigated the Floss Manuals web site. Each manual may be downloaded in either PDF or HTML format, including a single page option that is a preview of the PDF. Once the behavior of the web site was understood, it was easy to download each manual as a single page. I have now posted an archive that contains these files, as well as text conversions. Below is the content of the ReadMe.txt file included in the archive.

Jamal

This archive

http://EmpowermentZone.com/FlossManuals.zip

contains all manuals available on the Floss Manuals web site
http://FlossManuals.net

as of June 11, 2010.

Each of the following 49 manuals is provided in both HTML and text formats (.htm and .txt extensions):

Reading and Leading with Sugar

Make your own Sugar Activities

XO

Sugar