Another Mysql Question

  • From: BlueScale <bluescale1976@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 Sep 2008 14:45:19 -0400

Hi,
I have searched and searched for the answer to this little problem but
haven't really found anything.
I need to select information from a table where member_id equals a
sepcific number.  That part's no problem, works like a charm.  HOwever,
when I add
AND url != ''
I keep getting a cyntax error.  I have tried IS NOT NULL, NOT NULL, and
none of it works.  I have searched Google quite a bit but haven't found
the proper way to do it.
Thanks for any help.  Just for the sake of completeness, here's my code:
$sql = "SELECT member_id FROM members WHERE ref1 = " .
$_SESSION["ref1"] . " AND url != ''";
BlueScale