Announcing C++ notes series on my blog

  • From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2010 00:26:30 -0700

Hi programmers and engineering students,
I'd like to announce that I am composing a notes series on C++ on my blog at
http://joslee22590.blogspot.com. At the moment the content is non compiler
specific, but eventually I plan to base compilation steps using Visual
Studio (I'm using 2008 with JFW11). As of now, the notes there talks about
overview or programs and programming languages, basic operator and Hello
World program, as well as control statements, input/output and loops.
Currently I'm composing notes on hardware, such as computer parts, memory
sizes and so on.
I hope this would be a valuable resource for C++ students to learn this
language from blindness perspective (yep, I've included links and things
from well-known book, "C++ A Dialog), in addition to James Homme's VB.net
notes posted a while ago. If you have any comments, please let me know 9via
email, Facebook, Blogger, etc.). Thanks.
Cheers,
Joseph P.S. Jamal or other webmasters: would you allow people to host their
notes on a particular language on your sites like a mini wiki? Thanks.