RE: Android development, was...Scripting Code Factory's Mobile Speak is discontinued

  • From: "Ken Perry" <whistler@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2010 22:54:00 -0400

Its fully useable and you can get liquendo susan and yes I am working with
it but you need to wait till you have 2.2 or have someone that can hack you
an old g1 to have 2.2 on it.  You really need 2.2 and  right now there is
only one phone out with 2.2 and it doesn't have a keyboard.  Like I said if
you can get an old g1 and get someone to get the rogue

version of 2.2 for it then your off and running.

With that said though there is a lot of things you have to struggle with but
its getting better.
Ken