Re: A loss in the blind programming community

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:41:38 -0700

Yeah, his parents I know are havin a tough time. Having lost a child
myself I know how that is, & it is not fun. Prayers & heartfelt
condolences to them. & those of us in the blind programming community
feel the loss as well. I wondered why we hadn't heard from him in
awhile.

On 5/12/10, Sina Bahram <sbahram@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Jamal,
>
> Thank you so much for notifying us all of this, and also for such a kind
> remembrance . In our age, an archive of various sources and
> his past pages is as great a monument as can be.
>
> My deepest sympathies to his parents and family.
>
> Take care,
> Sina

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
www.abletec.serverheaven.net
Please join me Saturday, 11/7, on my walk against breast cancer by
making a donation at:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>