Re: A comprehensive W3C quick reference guide for JavaScript developers

  • From: Don Marang <donald.marang@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 06 Apr 2011 04:00:22 -0400

Thanks! I think all of my favorites saved, other than w3schools, are no longer valid!

*Don Marang*
Vinux Software Development Coordinator - vinuxproject.org <http://www.vinuxproject.org/> There is just so much stuff in the world that, to me, is devoid of any real substance, value, and content that I just try to make sure that I am working on things that matter.
-- Dean Kamen

On 4/6/2011 3:38 AM, Holdsworth, Lynn wrote:
Cheers Bryan - that's very handy indeed.