RE: 508 Question

  • From: "DaShiell, Jude T. CIV NAVAIR 1490, 1, 26" <jude.dashiell@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Mar 2009 09:33:54 -0400

My interpretation of that paragraph is that assistive technology when
accessing a website should never just say something like
javascript.voide(0).  That happens when gadgets get added to an igoogle page
because such language fails first to identify anything useful about what
that javascript is to do (missing alt= labels) nor does it give any
indication what if anything is likely to happen if a user clicks on that
javascript.  Maybe it's impossible to provide anymore information about
javascript.voide(0) like an alt= label or a desc /desc tag set.

Rot47: <;F56]52D9:6==@?2GJ]>:=>