[programming] Invisible Bitmaps for res files??

  • From: "John" <spyder@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 15:05:43 -0500

Hello All,

Well today I noticed the tree I was working on always draws the bitmaps or
Icons from my RES file with a white background.  That is fine for those who set
clWindow color to white in Windows, however it looks odd with other colors.   I
spent some time looking through calmira source to see if it had a way to
replace the background color of a bitmap then noticed calmira does the same
thing in explorer.  So I was wondering if anyone knows if it is possible to
replace all the White colors in a bitmap once loaded? Or if there was a way I
could set an invisible color in my resource file for the bitmaps?

Any help would be appreciated.  If it can not be done, well I suppose it is not
a major issue, but would be nice :)

TIA,

-John-

words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
//freelists.org/