[programming] Introduction

  • From: "Marvin Hunkin" <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programming@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Dec 2008 15:29:06 +1100

Hi.
my name is Marvin Hunkin, 43 and a blind programming student, doing a
programming subject in visual basic dot net 2005 express.
i use a screen reading program called jaws for windows from
http://www.freedomscientific.com
jaws stands for job access with speech.
it allows the user to hear what is on the screen, use their sound card, then
use the keyboard to navigate windows.
and jaws works with so far, pretty good, with visual basic, visual web
developer.
have not use the other applications like c#, sql server.
but have used it to atatch databases in my vb applications.
more of a web programmer and hav a background in html, xhtml, css, java
script, a little bit of php, and my sql, and can also use dream weaver and
front page.
a star trek fan, love to watch star trek, love 80s music, a good science
fiction talking book, my favorite shows are star trek, all five series,
thunderbirds, monk, law and order, and ncis.
cheers Marvin.
-mail: startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx
MSN: sttartrekcafe@xxxxxxx
Skype: startrekcafe
We Are The Borg! You Will Be Assimilated! Resistance Is Futile!
Star Trek Voyager Episode 68 Scorpian Part One

words "unsubscribe"  (without quotes) in the subject feild.  OR visit
//freelists.org/