[program-l] Re: wordPress email list or website for blind users

  • From: Pedro B <pedroborg@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2015 07:24:13 -0430

Hi, there is a mailing list in yahoogroups called blindwebbers that might interest you.
Pedro

On 29/03/2015 03:01 p.m., Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:

Hello,
I am wondering if there is a wordPress email list or email website for
blind users?
I just spent several hours trying to find a nice theme that would allow
me to edit the widgets and still look good before I found the way to
edit widgets accessibly.
While I was looking through the "accessible themes" I noticed that most
of them kind of were horrible feature wise...
So I would like to know if there is a place where I can read tips and
tricks for wordPress and whatnot. I searched, but could only find an fb
group. If there is nothing like this, would people like something like this?
thanks,

--
Brandon Keith Biggs
<http://www.brandonkeithbiggs.com/>