[program-l] vs 2008 - adding radio buttons to a groupbox

  • From: Sérgio Neves <sergioneves.g@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2009 00:25:11 +0100

Hi,

I've put a groupbox and three radio buttons on a form.

Is it possible to add the radio buttons to the group box using the form
designer, or I have to go to code and write:

this.buttonTypeGroupBox.Controls.Add(this.okButton); ?

I don't find the controls property on the property page of groupbox.

Another doubt: the button1, button2 and button3 radio buttons have their
tabindex properties set to 0, 1 and 2, but Jaws screen reader announces
"button1 radio button checked three of three" instead of "button1 radio
button checked one of three". Why does it happen? If I reverse the
tabindexes I think it announces correctly in ascending order from top to
buttom, but I don't understand the logic.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Sérgio Neves