[program-l] visual studio intellesense not showing up with jaws 2019 and nvda

  • From: Jaffar Sidek Ahmad <jaffar.sidek10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2019 17:21:31 +0800

Hi.  I just bought vs 2019 enterprise edition for my work and installed it, only to find that Jaws 2019 and nvda is now not able to read any sort of intellesense as they do with 2017.  I have also updated vs enterprise to 16.13.  Even when I included a header file, there used to be a choice of c++ headers that I could choose from, or I could type  the beginning letter of the file I want, and arrowing down or up could choose the file I needed.  Now that is all gone.  Intellisense is completely dead with My current version of Jaws 2019 June update, NVDA and Visual studio. Any help or tips?  Thanks and cheers!

--
Pictures paint a thousand words;
Melodies paint a thousand dreams;

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq