[program-l] using homer scripts for vb 2010

  • From: Marvin Hunkin <startrekcafe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2012 15:40:01 +1100

hi.
how do i use the homer scripts, for visual basic 2010.
do i add the scripts  to a module.
and can i add the functions calls to my existing vb 2010 applications.
or do i just then calculate all the sizes for all the controls.
doing a hangman game, for my project, for build a gui subject.
not doing the chess or knights game.
my lecturer, said too complex to redesign.
as the version that the other sighted students will do, is a knights game, with 64 picture boxes, a reset and exit button. so if any one has got any tips, tricks, or maybe a sample code, how to do this.
marvin.