[program-l] trouble with coding more than one Label withXamarin

  • From: Jaffar Sidek <jaffar.sidek10@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 20:06:38 +0800

Hi.  I am having an issue with Xamarin Forms.  I/f I try to put more than 1 Label text on my form, the result when I run it on my Android device is that both labels appear together as one text block, so that Talkback reads both labels as if they were one./

/for example, I have 2 separate labels requiring the user to enter his/her birthday and address using the DatePicker and the Editor./

/For example:/

/<Label Text="Enter your birth date using the Date Picker"></Label>/

/<DatePicker></DatePicker>/

/<Label Text="Fill in your current address:"></Label>/

/<Editor></Editor>/

/And the text from the 2 separate labels appear as one on android, though I haven't tested with Iphone or Windows phone. Any help is greatly appreciated.  Cheers!/