[program-l] Re: restarting windows?

  • From: "George Bell" <george@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 15 Mar 2005 23:14:50 -0000

Hi Ty,

In a later e-mail you said, "msn? lmao! I think google is
like 1000 times better."

So will you please put your money where your mouth is, and
get Google to answer your question below?

It took me all of 30 seconds to find a wealth of information
on both commands.  (None of which I personally understood
mind you, as I'm not an actual programmer!)

I did not start this list to have general knowledge
questions answered.  That's precisely what the likes of
Google and such like are intended for.

But if your back is against the wall, and you still do not
understand the answers you find, THEN by all means come back
to the list for clarification.  The guys here will do their
very level best to help.

Every single skilled programmer her will tell you the same
thing.  Half the art of programming is in your own research.

We are not a diaper changing list!

George.