[program-l] Re: problomatic linux code?

  • From: "tyler" <compgeek13@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 08:32:42 -0800

OK, I figure if I supply the errors I just got, that might help out a bit...
I did make, and got this.
////start errors////
unparse.o(.text+0x94f): In function `ok_identifier':
graphic 470 /home/st8amnd2005/moo_src/unparse.c:472: undefined reference
to `find_keyword'
parser.o(.text+0x1a34): In function `yylex':
/home/st8amnd2005/moo_src/parser.y:902: undefined reference to
`find_keyword'
parser.o(.text+0x2033): In function `parse_program':
graphic 768 /home/st8amnd2005/moo_src/parser.y:1142: undefined reference
to `find_keyword'
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make: *** [moo] Error 1
graphic 128 rm parser.c
////end errors////
Tyler Littlefield.
Check out our website:
http://tysplace.the-leetest.net
check out my blog:
livejournal.com/~tylerrl
[my programs don't have bugs, just randomly added features]
[failure is not an option, it comes bundled with windows!]