[program-l] Re: creating layouts from screenshots

  • From: "Andy B." <sonfire11@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 23 May 2013 18:14:55 -0400

It's considered a form of cheating.

From: program-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:program-l-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Jacob Kruger
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 2:45 PM
To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [program-l] Re: creating layouts from screenshots

I would have asked if they could give you previous examples of the UI to
work on/with - you could then do something like use your jaws cursors to
navigate around UI, and use active cursor keystroke - alt + del key in
desktop mode, to get a decent idea of actual layout, and then work on
recreating it?

Stay well

Jacob Kruger
Blind Biker