[program-l] Re: creating a uml diagram with apollo

  • From: "Germano Carella" <gcarella@xxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 19:17:36 +0100

Hi,
There was an error in my prevoius explanation:
you don't need apollo for eclipse, you need only of eclipse modeling framework, tich come with eclipse 3.2 distribution. You must update eclipse modeling framework and install emf examples, from callisto discovery site, by selecting help->software updates->find and install features. Once emf examples has been installed, you can create a new resource, or a new project from menu file->new.
Then you can select new->other->emf examples creation wizards->uml model.

The treeview appears and you can start to create ours UML diagram.

Regards,
Germano

----- Original Message ----- From: "Justin Daubenmire" <justind@xxxxxxxxx>