[program-l] Re: Writing a program to prompt for data classification

  • From: "David Lant" <david.lant1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Dec 2010 21:47:22 -0000

Hi Pranav,

I'm afraid you cannot use Express editions to create Office add-ins.  I
think you need at least the Professional or Development editions to get the
Visual Studio Tools for Office features.

All the best,

David

David Lant
Applications analyst

MCPD Enterprise Application Development 3.5
MCTS ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET 3.5, Windows Communication Foundation 3.5, Windows
Applications 3.5