[program-l] Re: WordPress

  • From: "Homme, James" <james.homme@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2012 15:04:17 +0000

Hi Jacob,
To be honest, I don't know where in the code to do this, but I do know that
WordPress has a whole API. The best place to start is
http://www.wordpress.org/. You can get a copy of the source, read the
documentation, and so on. You might even luck out and find plug ins that can do
what you want.

Thanks.

Jim