[program-l] Re: Which accessible Version of Visual Studio to Install

  • From: Karl-Otto Rosenqvist <karl-otto@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, timothyjb310@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2022 21:27:59 +0100

Hi!
The installation for Visual Studio should be accessible with NVDA, that's what I'm using. The not so accessible part is if you have more than one version of Visual Studio installed, i e 2019 and 2022 Preview, at the same time. Then NVDA won't tell you which version you're about to modify because the button only says "Modify". Not a deal breaker but annoying.

Regards

Karl-Otto

Karl-Otto Rosenqvist
MAWINGU
Orgnr: 750804-3937
0701- 75 98 56
karl-otto@xxxxxxxxxx
https://mawingu.se

Den 2022-11-23 kl. 21:10, skrev timothyjb310@xxxxxxxxx:

Hi all,

I am trying to install visual studio, and was trying to install visual studio IDE 2022, although the installer is not accessible with NVDA or JAWS. Is there a previous version of visual studio that people are using with screen readers? I know that visual studio is accessible by all of the emails I have seen on this list.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Timothy Breitenfeldt

** To leave the list, click on the immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=unsubscribe]
** If this link doesn't work then send a message to:
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
** and in the Subject line type
** unsubscribe
** For other list commands such as vacation mode, click on the
** immediately-following link:-
** [mailto:program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=faq]
** or send a message, to
** program-l-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the Subject:- faq