[program-l] WebSite Accessibility

  • From: "Eileen Lafond" <Eileen.Lafond@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2009 09:39:02 -0800

Our HR department wants my input in their website creation for timesheets, etc.

We are to have a meeting tomorrow.  I had previously e mailed them the
following URLs to look over as well as Jamal's TestPage to test what they
create.

http://w3.orc.org

http://dev.opera.com/articles/view/introduction-to-wai-aria/

http://www.standards-schmandards.com/2007/rapid-accessibility-feedback/

TestPage:
http://EmpowermentZone.com/tpgsetup.exe

Does anyone have any suggestions as to other URLs or anything that I can say to
assist them with this?

Thanks,

Eileen La Fond
Phone (206) 386-0011