[program-l] Re: WSH: Scripting IE

  • From: "Jamal Mazrui" <Jamal.Mazrui@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2005 12:09:15 -0400

Try setting the Visible and Silent properties of the application object
to True.  If that does not work, try activating the IE window based on a
string contained in its title.  Below is a JAWS script function that
does this, which you could convert to VBScript.

Hope this helps,
Jamal

Int Function AppActivate(String s_window)
Var
Object Null,
Object o_shell,
Int i_return

Let o_shell =ObjectCreate("Wscript.Shell")
Let i_return =o_shell.AppActivate(s_window)
Let o_shell =Null
Return i_return
EndFunction