[program-l] Re: Visual Studio 2010 and higher development with NVDA

  • From: Lubos Pintes <lubos.pintes@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jun 2014 16:58:03 +0200

Oh please sorry for possible mystification. Now I noticed that I talked about VS Express 2012, not 2013.

Of course the things I described worked as I described.
Dňa 30. 6. 2014 13:01 Rodney Haynie wrote / napísal(a):
Great, for you, how about debugging through code. Does NVDA show the current
line of execution, and keep track as you trace through the code?
Thanks for the tip, I'll try this in VS2010.