[program-l] Re: Visual Basic .net with homer .net: sited users unable to see the controls

  • From: Jamal Mazrui <empower@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 21 Oct 2009 15:56:09 -0400 (EDT)

Unfortunately, my initial debugging attempts have not succeeded.  The
controls are present and non-overlapping, yet are somehow invisible when
VB or C# code creates them with the Lbc (Layout by Code) library I created
with JScript .NET.  A JScript .NET program that uses the library does not
have this problem.  All the functionality is still there with the VB
version, except text is not drawn on the screen.  A screen reader reads
everything as expected when tabbing among controls, but the JAWS cursor
finds no text below the window title.  I have done Google searches, but no
luck so far.

This is a high priority for me, so if anyone has suggestions, please let
me know.  I would be willing to pay a reasonable tech support fee to
Microsoft if I can find someone to help me get to the bottom of this.
Does anyone know the best channel to use for debugging a .NET library?

Jamal