[program-l] Re: VB6 and Command Line Parameters

  • From: David Lant <david.lant@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 15:00:53 +0100

Hi Justin,

Nope, that's fine thanks.  I found it in the end, using my trusty route of
scanning through the Object Browser until I saw something that looked
likely, and then hit f1. <grin>

strCommandLineParms = Command

David Lant

I.T. Consultant
Consultancy & Development
ICT Services
Tel: (01392) 382464

Devon County Council accepts no legal responsibility for the contents of
this message. The views expressed do not reflect those of Devon County
Council.